Thursday, August 14, 2008
36 Weeks: Thursday Doctor's Appointment
I had my next to last doctor's appointment today. My blood pressure was GREAT (yay!!) and the ultrasound they did on the baby is looking wonderful. Everything is good and in place and ticking like it should be. We're still on for Tuesday morning induction. I am dilated to 4cm; so the doctor isn't positive I'll make it to Tuesday, but we're hoping I at least wait until 37 weeks (which is Sunday). I've been having LOTS of contractions, but they're not consistent yet. They are getting stronger, and I have lots of pelvic pressure, but until either my water breaks or the contractions get to be 5 minutes a part - we're home. It's just a waiting game now. Either way, we'll have a baby by Tuesday. I have one more appointment on Monday afternoon. I'll, of course, keep you all updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wishing you both the best and looking forward to meeting the little one!
Post a Comment