The exciting life of Donald, Marisa, Maddox, and Baby Kinley
How BEAUTIFUL!!! I want to hold him!!! I am so excited he is here and doing so well. I can't wait to see you guys!!!Love you!!Great Aunt Carla
How precious I can't wait to come and see him. And how great that he is so perfect We are the Luckiest family THANK YOU Don you did good. I am so proud of you Marisa I love you so very much. Love Great grandma Yetter.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How BEAUTIFUL!!! I want to hold him!!! I am so excited he is here and doing so well. I can't wait to see you guys!!!
Love you!!
Great Aunt Carla
How precious I can't wait to come and see him. And how great that he is so perfect We are the Luckiest family THANK YOU Don you did good. I am so proud of you Marisa I love you so very much. Love Great grandma Yetter.
Post a Comment