Tuesday, August 12, 2008

36 Weeks: Monday Doctor's Appointment

I saw the doctor Monday. She wanted to do an ultrasound that tests the baby's vitals. The ultrasound tech listened to the baby's heart beat, looked at heart chambers, stomach, kidneys, etc. and looked at blood flow through the umbillical cord and baby passed with flying colors. She said he got a 100% (his first A!!). I was really relieved to know despite all the issues I've had these last several weeks, baby Maddox is doing just fine. He's a little baby, but it looks like that's just because his mommy and daddy are small and not due to any health issues. I am now dilated to 3cm - still 50% effaced. My blood pressure still gets high here and there; so I'm still on bed rest and still scheduled for induction on August 19th. I have another doctor's appointment on Thursday. I'll keep everyone posted.

No comments: