Monday, August 18, 2008

August 19th Birthday

Today, I saw Dr. Martin for the last time before baby Maddox is here! The plan is still on for an induction tomorrow morning. The ultrasounds have consistently showed baby looks really great; so all should go well tomorrow. I expect he will be here by lunch (or I pray so!) It's pretty crazy that this is the last blog I am posting pre-parenthood. It's like today wraps up Volume I of the novel that is my life, and tomorrow begins Volume II. I know life will be very different from now on. I don't think it's really hit home yet what tomorrow will bring. There are these little clothes and cribs and toys around the house, but until I see the little guy - I don't think I fully understand what it is to be a MOM. I'm excited, anxious and nervous. I just hope he's healthy and all goes smoothly tomorrow. Everything else - we'll just take one day at a time. :-) Pictures will come soon....

1 comment:

Mama Shel said...

I was smiling reading your whole post. Everything will go just fine, girl, don't you worry.
And we want a phone call from Papa Don when the time in here!
Yaay! Can't wait to hold and snuggle a newborn once again!!!