Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vacation in Gulf Shores, AL

Against my doctor's advice and my better judgment, I decided to accompany my family on vacation to Gulf Shores this past weekend. I know - I'm crazy. My logic was - I can lay around my house watching t.v. all weekend or lay around in a condo with a beach view! I chose the change in scenery. I did sleep A LOT and didn't get to participate in a lot of the activities my family did, but I still enjoyed myself very much and had a nice, relaxing time. We ate some good food, made sand castles by the beach, and just enjoyed "family time". I'm posting the few pictures I took before my camera died, but I will get more from my dad and update soon. The LAST vacation for Don and me as "a couple" - next time, we'll have little Maddox!





No comments: