Monday, August 25, 2008

Maddox the Glow Worm



We went to the doctor today to check Maddox's jaundice levels, and they are a little high. So, Dr. K has us keeping the little guy under billi lights for a couple of days. We have some nurses coming over a couple of times tomorrow to check the levels, and hopefully he'll be off this thing soon! We have to supplement with formula for awhile, which mommy isn't too happy about, but we want to do what's best for little Maddox. I've posted a couple of pictures of our little glow worm. We'll keep everyone updated, as always!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....What a cute glow worm! I'm glad he's able to be under the lights. I was worried about him!!! I pray that all is still going well!!

Love you guys!

Aunt Carla

Unknown said...

That is the cutest glow worm I have ever seen! :) I can't wait to see you both!
Love ya
Bets

Mama Shel said...

That is both the sweetest and most heart-breaking thing at the same time! :(
Get better soon, baby Maddox. The Bradshaws want to come and visit you again soon.