So, I went to the doctor this week on Wednesday. I am 34 1/2 weeks (ish) and my blood pressure has been consistently rising over the last several weeks. My blood pressure at my appointment was 152/80, and so my doctor said - NO MORE WORK and LOTS OF BED REST or baby was going to come super early. So, I am now trying to figure out how I am going o keep myself busy yet get plenty of rest and take care of me and baby for the next few weeks. We actually went to the hospital last night, because my blood pressure was 140/92 and the baby's heart rate was in the 180s (110-160 is normal baby heart rate). They monitored us for a few hours and thankfully everything gradually went back to normal. That's the latest news on Marisa and Maddox. My next appointment is next Thursday. She'll start checking to see if I'm dialated with this appointment; so I will keep you updated on the progress. It's so unbelievable how close we are!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Medical Leave
So, I went to the doctor this week on Wednesday. I am 34 1/2 weeks (ish) and my blood pressure has been consistently rising over the last several weeks. My blood pressure at my appointment was 152/80, and so my doctor said - NO MORE WORK and LOTS OF BED REST or baby was going to come super early. So, I am now trying to figure out how I am going o keep myself busy yet get plenty of rest and take care of me and baby for the next few weeks. We actually went to the hospital last night, because my blood pressure was 140/92 and the baby's heart rate was in the 180s (110-160 is normal baby heart rate). They monitored us for a few hours and thankfully everything gradually went back to normal. That's the latest news on Marisa and Maddox. My next appointment is next Thursday. She'll start checking to see if I'm dialated with this appointment; so I will keep you updated on the progress. It's so unbelievable how close we are!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment