

Poor Jada wasn't feeling well this week. We took her to the doctor today, and she had worms. Her shot record wasn't very reliable, and I should have had her checked out when we FIRST got her, but she's all vaccinated and ready to go now. It was so pitiful - all the shots and they had to take blood. She cried and just clung to me. I told my mom: I'm not going to make it with Maddox. I teared up watching my PUPPY get shots. How am I going to be when my baby boy is getting them??? Here are some pictures. One is of her big band aid on her leg from where they drew blood. The other is her laying next to me because she's not feeling too good after all that poking and proding. My poor baby.
2 comments:
Poor baby.... her brother leaves and look what happens !! But at least she will be all better soon.
She's so sweet. I hate seeing her sick. Too cute.
Mom
Shots for Hannah was the hardest thing I have ever done, and still have to do! I took my mom the first time b/c I knew she would make me be tough! haha
Better luck to you!
Bets
Post a Comment