
It was a sad day. I took Jaxie to live with my aunt and uncle in Arkansas. Don and I have been discussing our pet situation with a new baby coming and decided it was best that we find Jax a good family to go live with. He is just such a hyper little puppy and loves to play (and gets jealous of anyone else that gets my attention) that I was worried how he would react to baby Maddox. I don't think I could put Maddox on the couch and look away without the worry that Jax would jump on the couch and on top of the baby before I know. He would not mean to hurt the baby - just play, but I didn't want to chance it. We still have Jada. She's so calm and small. She can't even jump on the couch because she's so little. My aunt and uncle are big dog lovers and its nice to know I can keep tabs on Jax and see him occassionally. It was hard to say goodbye to him today. He's such a sweetheart and been a big part of our lives for the last year. I will miss him a ton. I know it was for the best, but it was hard on me. We know he will be loved and get a lot of attention with his new family. My two cousins will spoil him rotten. I know they'll love him as much as everyone else has. Here's to Jax...
1 comment:
Awwww, I miss Jax already, a part of my heart is missing! He is absolutely the most loveable sweet precious puppy I have ever seen. I know he is in good hands which definitely makes it easier....but still seeing this pic of him made my heart sink a little. Love you Jax !! See ya soon !!
Mom
Post a Comment