The exciting life of Donald, Marisa, Maddox, and Baby Kinley
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Baby Shower
My mom hosted a baby shower this past weekend (with the help of family and friends) Thanks to everyone who helped put this shower together. It was amazing! I have the best friends and family a person could ask for. The diaper cake (pictured below) was from the Glissons. It's now a decoration on Maddox's changing table. The actual cake was from my mother-in-law, and it was seriously one of the best strawberry cakes I've ever had. The punch was very yummy (yay Bets!!) The games were so fun (thanks Aunt Nita and Aunt Carla!) The funniest thing was when my sister-in-law, Cara, opened the "dirty diaper" - her face was priceless. I was so glad Rena and Alicia made the trip from Arkansas to share in the day. My aunts and grandma also made a long trip to get here. It wouldn't have been the same without ya'll! The gifts were great!! I don't have enough space to mention all of them (thank you cards are coming in the mail), but Rena outdid herself with monograming. I have a blanket, bath towel set and little hats that have Maddox's name monogrammed on them. She's incredible. I can't wait until little Maddox gets here to use and wear all of the new stuff. My real live doll to dress up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment