Maddox enjoyed his first egg hunt! I'll have a video uploaded soon. He was so cute when he'd spot an egg on the ground (I "hid" them in very obvious places). His eyes would light up and he'd smile really big. Then, he would run to get the egg. Mommy held the basket most of the time. Maddox would find the eggs and bring them to me. He's the only child/grandchild at the moment; so no real competition. I would say this was good practice for the future! :)

He is saying "cheeeese" for the camera. Doesn't he look spiffy in his outfit?

He's getting so big.

Papaw likes to take pictures by the pond. A way to show off 2 of his pride and joys: his pond and his grandson. Hehe!

Hard to believe next Easter he'll have a little sister here to celebrate with! She'll be getting really close to 1 year old at Easter time next year too. (That will make for some really cute pictures by the pond, Pawpaw). Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment