Saturday, January 17, 2009

Maddox's New Toy


We saw a little boy playing with this ball thing at a restaurant earlier this week, and I had to ask where they got the toy. I just knew Maddox would LOVE it. Mamaw Foy found them!! She bought Maddox a big one and a little one, and he did enjoy them. At first, he was trying to figure out what to do with it. The more he had it in his hands, the more he seemed to like it. I think he'll have fun with this thing.
I was playing with the sepia and black and white options on my camera...

He was getting tickled at mommy...

I love this picture...
Time to go bye-bye!!


He's the cutest kid alive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddox is growing soooooo much. Doing more with his hands. I just want to squeez him!!! The new toy looks like the bomd, love ya A. Vic

Mama Shel said...

At this age they loooove colors so anything as vivid as that toy will endlessly entrance him.
We're so excited to see Maddox on Sunday!! Oh and you guys too - heh.