
I can't believe Maddox is going to be 5 months old this weekend. Time has flown by!! Before I know it, he's going to be crawling all around the place and saying his first words. It's been hard going back to work. This is my second week back in the office. I've cried a couple of times, missing him. I pick him up and get home by 6:30 on a good night. I play with him for about an hour. Then, it's time for dinner, bath and bedtime. I usually feed him before I leave for work, but it's what I call a "dream feed" because he's half asleep. He eats and goes right back to bed. I definitely cherish the weekend. I hate that I might miss things. At least I know he's in good hands during the day. That makes it all easier. I love that boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment