The exciting life of Donald, Marisa, Maddox, and Baby Kinley
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Work Shower
My office (the Office of Ethics and Compliance "OEC") threw Maddox a diaper shower/baby shower today. They are the best group of people in the world! Maddox gots lots of diapers (which we much needed). The OEC chipped in a got him the Graco Pack & Play from our BabiesRUs registry, which was SO SO nice of them. Aunt Carmen & Aunt Rachel got him some halloween goodies I can't wait for him to wear (don't worry - there will be pictures). It was a great time. Here a few pictures I took with my phone. I was horrible and forgot my real camera! My hubby bought me a really nice digital video camera awhile back, and I need to get in the habit of taking it with me. Maybe I should just leave it in my vehicle! :-) Good times...
No comments:
Post a Comment