The exciting life of Donald, Marisa, Maddox, and Baby Kinley
Friday, September 5, 2008
Maddox 16 Days Old
Some action from last night...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Marisa and Donald God has blessed you with a handsome, healthy little man. I enjoy looking at your Blog. It makes me feel like I know Maddox and yet have not even got to hold him. But that day will come and I will hold, squeeze and kiss him. I think thats what great aunts get to do.:) Take care and God bless your family. Love Aunt Vickie
1 comment:
Marisa and Donald God has blessed you with a handsome, healthy little man. I enjoy looking at your Blog. It makes me feel like I know Maddox and yet have not even got to hold him. But that day will come and I will hold, squeeze and kiss him. I think thats what great aunts get to do.:) Take care and God bless your family. Love Aunt Vickie
Post a Comment