We don't have Kinley's 2 month appointment until August 19th. Dr. H is out of town this week, and I figured since the 10th is so close to Maddox's 2 year checkup, we could just do them both at the same time! So, I don't have the official weight and length, but I did weigh her the other day, and she is just over 10 lbs. We should be moving to Stage 1 diapers when we run out of the current pack of newborn diapers we have.Kinley is staying awake for longer periods of time during the day. Smiling all the time, especially at Mommy.
She eats about every 3-4 hours during the day, and is sleeping through the night now, which is amazing timing since I just went back to work this week. Normally, the last feeding of the night is around 10:00PM, and then she'll sleep until between 6:30-7:00AM. Such a good baby!!
Kinley is a pacifier baby. She loves her paci, and it's amazing how quickly she is soothed by being wrapped up tightly in a blanket and given her paci! She LOVES to be warm and is happiest when she is laying on her belly on Mommy's chest all snuggled up in a blanket.
She is still wearing most of her newborn clothes, but I have been dressing her in some 0-3 month clothes lately and they fit! There is only one kind of sock that really fits her feet - she has skinny feet!!
She seems to recognize voices. If Mommy or Daddy walk into the room talking, she'll turn her head or eyes toward our voices.
People tell us everywhere we go what a beautiful baby girl you. I must admit - we agree whole heartedly!!
No comments:
Post a Comment