
I had a checkup today and was put on bed rest because of my blood pressure. Not the best news, but I know it is for the best. The exciting part is that I'll likely be induced around June 3rd. Kinley is head down, weighs about 5 lbs. 13 oz (pretty close to the size Maddox was) and I am dilated 2 cm and 50% effaced.
I have to go to the doctor twice a week; so she can monitor my blood pressure closely. I had to do a lot of lab work today too. I'm sure everything is fine and the bed rest is just a precaution. Thankfully, I convinced her to allow me to try to work from home. So, I won't be bored out of my mind! :)
I'll keep you posted. Kinley will be here before we know it!
1 comment:
Hey girl, Hannah came at 36 weeks b/c of my blood pressure...so, she will be fine! :) And, so will her adorable mommy whom I miss!
Love you girl!
Betsy
Post a Comment