Monday, November 9, 2009
Baby Update
We had our first doctor's appointment last Wednesday. Everything is looking good! As you can see below, the baby is a little peanut right now. It was too early to hear the heartbeat, but the EKG showed a whopping 160 beats per minute! We got to see the little heart pounding away, and we look forward to our next appointment when we should be able to hear it. So far, I'm dealing with the typical nausea and fatigue - but I must say things so far have been pretty smooth and not near as sick as I was with Maddox! Due date is June 24th! I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FYI, if you hadn't of stolen the awesome name of Maddox for your little boy I would seriously consider using it for our next little guy due next May. ;)
Post a Comment