Monday, July 20, 2009

Maddox: 11 Months Old!

To celebrate Maddox's 11 month old birthday and the gorgeous Memphis weather this past weekend, we went to the Memphis Zoo. It was a lot of fun! Maddox wasn't as enthused as I thought he'd be - but he did pay attention when you pointed animals out. He says "gack" for a duck (instead of quack) which is adoreable. I think he would have liked the acquarium and birds, but we didn't make it to that side of the zoo. The young adults were zoo'ed out. We'll have to go back some time and see the fish and birds.

Maddox is playing in the water near the fountain at the zoo entrance.
He loves the water!

Maddox enjoyed the view of the elephants much better from Daddy's shoulders!

Enjoying the A/C and some cold juice after several hours at the zoo.

We had a great weekend. We'll be headed to Florida this coming weekend for a week at the beach. I'll be sure to take lots of good pictures of Maddox and his first experience with sand and ocean. It should be fun! I bet he'll love it...

No comments: