Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!











I celebrated my 26th birthday this weekend in St. Louis, Missouri. It was a nice little getaway with my family. We stayed in a super-nice room at the Westin downtown St. Louis. I got to eat the best cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory and experience a little of the culture of St. Louis. Here are some pictures of my baby boy this weekend. He is growing up way too fast. He is starting to be so active, getting in to everything and making lots of noises. It's adoreable. He is going to be crawling ANY day now. He is starting to really pay attention to his hands and feet and realizing he can control them. We're all in trouble now!! :-)




2 comments:

Mama Shel said...

Happy b-day to Maddox's mommy!
From,
Miles B.

Anonymous said...

OMG, that last pic of Maddox looks sooooo much like his daddy's smile. I miss Maddox and can't wait to see him.

Lettie