The exciting life of Donald, Marisa, Maddox, and Baby Kinley
Look how happy he is! He likes being at Aunt Nita's house! Loved having you all here! Talk to you soon! Love ya! Nita
I enjoyed spending the week with you all in Branson. I wish time didn't go by so fast. These are great picture's of Maddox. The next time I see you all he will be crawling. Ask Don if he is ready for a Monoply game? Love ya!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Look how happy he is! He likes being at Aunt Nita's house! Loved having you all here! Talk to you soon!
Love ya!
Nita
I enjoyed spending the week with you all in Branson. I wish time didn't go by so fast. These are great picture's of Maddox. The next time I see you all he will be crawling. Ask Don if he is ready for a Monoply game? Love ya!
Post a Comment