Sunday, November 16, 2008

Too Young for an Attitude

It's so funny. Maddox is only 3 months old, and yet, he already has a little temper! It's hilarious. He gets frustrated (impatient little booger) and will throw a little fit! I wonder where he gets that temper from? (DADDY!!) Hehe. It's just funny to see him cry out for 2 seconds and then crinkle his forehead, only to instantly get quiet and wait to see if he gets what he wants. If not, he'll cry out again! It's so funny.

Here's a picture of the little guy before church today. His outfit was cute. We named his umbillical hernia "WEE" - and his shirt kept coming up so his WEE kept showing. HA!! My brother named it, because it kind of looks like...yeah. LOL!!! :-)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Marisa!!! I see SOOO much of you in those pictures! Especially the top one. I remember you looking like that in the girl version :) Love you guys and miss you!!!

Aunt Carla