Monday, June 16, 2008

Pregnancy: 28 Weeks (7 months)




Here is the latest BELLY picture. I'm getting huge!!


Maddox is a growing boy, for sure. 2 more months to go...

BTW, I passed the gestational diabetes test!! YAY!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, my baby!! Both of you! I'm so excited to have all this going on. It's so fun to do all the shopping and getting stuff together for nursery or baby shower, whatever the need is at the time. I look forward to Maddox being here. He is so adorable, I can't wait to see him on the 4D and then in person just a few weeks later!! Love you !! Momma Foy

Unknown said...

I couldn't possibly be anymore excited for you! All of this is great! I can't wait to see you on the 28th. I love ya and I miss ya!
Bets

Mama Shel said...

Yaay! Maddox is making his presence known. (By the way if you think you're big now you should have seen how huge I was at 7 months - I could have put your tiny belly to shame). Don't hesitate to ask either Matt or myself for any advice and/or help during these final, crucial days. We're experts in this area! Also, my mom and I have been hitting the yard sale circuit for clothes and toys so don't rule out hand-me-downs as options for things a newborn needs.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! It's hard to believe that I'm going to be a great aunt. To bad I did't live closer because I would spoil him rotten. Kayla and I bought Maddox something today to add to the pile.:) Thank you Don for the help with making us a God sent litttle boy!!!!I love you (May)all. Aunt Vickie

Anonymous said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited for you and Don! Miss you!

Love, cousin Jessica