.jpg)
One day, I woke up, and I had a belly...
Here I am - 6 months pregnant. Time has flown!! I can't believe in just a few months, our little baby boy will be here. I'm excited, anxious, and nervous - all at once. It's funny - I've been recording TLC A Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby, torturing myself! No - it's been good. I think it's giving me more realistic expectations of what is ahead and how much work having a newborn really is. Anyway, I'll try to post more often. It's been a busy last few weeks!
1 comment:
Word to the wise - don't watch TOO many of those "baby story" or labor and delivery shows. I got caught up in them during my last trimester and really managed to freak myself out a few times. In fact, Matt banned me from watching the Discovery Channel in my last month.
Also, I've been scanning your blogs and can't find it - when exactly is your due date?
Post a Comment