Monday, March 3, 2008

I Got the Job!!


I have been waiting to hear about a job I interviewed for at my company. It's a great position with a great group of folks, and I found out today that I got the job!! I'm so excited!!!
Don and I went to dinner tonight to celebrate.
I had fried pickles and chocolate cake. STRANGE, but yumm! :-)
Just wanted to share the exciting news. Yay!!!!

3 comments:

Teresa Farnsworth said...

Well I guess I am the first to tell you Congratulations that's exciting. I don't know so much about pickles and chocolate together but whatever makes you happy I guess.

Marisa and Donald Mayall said...

It's pretty amazing the things you crave when you're pregnant! Just for the record, the fried pickles were an appetizer and the chocolate cake was dessert. :-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What exactly will you be doing with your new job? Still thinking about law school? Geez that seems like a lot with the new addition but I'm sure you can do it! Toodles!