Sunday, February 24, 2008

Engagement


We're engaged! Donald proposed on February 8th. It was so sweet. He told me he got an early Valentine's Day present. He brought in a stuffed animal. When he handed it to me, I felt a battery box. So I started pressing on the bear's hands and feet and belly, trying to get it to make a noise or do whatever it was that it was supposed to do. After nothing happened, I decided to check out the insides, thinking maybe batteries were not included. When I opened the back of the bear, it wasn't a battery box at all! It was a RING BOX! My eyes got really big and I said "is this what I think it is?" Donald just smiled. When I opened it, it was the most gorgeous ring. He proposed and..of course, I said YES! He's the love of my life, and I'm so excited to see what lies ahead.

No comments: